Updated on December 09, 2013 - By Karla Kelly
December 09, 2013 - The Regional Director-General, Maritimes Region, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, issued an order today, Dec. 9, closing the following areas to fishing for all species of clams, all mussels, all whelks, all oysters and Bay scallops:.
Updated on December 04, 2013 - By Kathy Johnson.3
Updated on October 21, 2013 - As someone who has grown up and lived my life in and around various fishing communities, I know that the future of the fishery is a topic of constant debate..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- General Motors to cut Holden production in Australia
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel: going the extra mile
- Kia Unveils the 2014 Soul Red Zone
- A Tesla Model S purchased with electronic money
- Michelin is looking into plant-based tires